As a business owner, you should prepare yourself for having to deal with insurance issues at one point or another. An insurance lawyer in Washington, DC will help you protect your business from individuals, other businesses as well as any other unforeseen event that could damage your business.
Insurance law is a very broad and varied field of law. Whether you are interested in contract negotiation, making sure the insurance policies that you invest in are well-suited to your business or that your property rights are covered are key things that an insurance lawyer can help you with.
At Schleifman Law, PLC, we have years of experience in complex insurance cases for corporate and individual policyholders, domestic and international insurers as well as captive insurers. We represent both policyholders and insurance and we have a unique understanding of the issues that drive each side to insurance litigation. Some of the services that we offer in include the following:
- Property, fire, business interruption and other first-party policies
- Primary, umbrella and excess commercial general liability (CGL) occurrence and claims made policies
- Directors and officers policies (D&O)
- Employment practices liability policies
- Reinsurance and captive programs
- Pollution legal liability policies
- Life, health and disability policies
- Fidelity, bankers and credit union bonds
- Professional errors and omissions
If you want to make sure your insurance matters are handled efficiently and effectively, then partner with Schelifman Law. We have couseled hundreds of insurance declaratory judgement and breach of contract actions throughout the country and we have successfully mediated, negotiated, litigated and arbitrate d numerous claims. Contact us for more information from our insurance attorneys in Washington, DC today.